Sunday, November 23, 2014

Introduction

I created this blog for a Family Proclamation project in my Family 100 class at BYU Idaho. I have a strong testimony of the proclamation and want to share its goodness with the world. I am majoring in marriage and family studies. I have a strong desire to strengthen families and teach them the correct principles to live and grow by. Nothing else in this world can bring the joy and fulfillment my family brings to me. I have been abundantly blessed with a wonderful husband who is my best friend and three beautiful children. My goal in life is to teach my children to love and strive to be like Jesus Christ. My desire is that Christ is the center of my home at all times and my home is a safe haven from the storms and wilds of the world. A home where the Spirit of God may dwell.

As a family we enjoy spending time together. We are avid hikers,  we love conquering a mountain. We also love traveling, camping, and playing sports. I also have a passion for family history research and spend a lot of my time engrossed in searching for my ancestors.

I hope this blog will bring a spirit of wanting to be better to my readers. May we take the counsel in this blog and apply it to our own lives. Our families need us. The time to strengthen our families is NOW!



This is my family in front of the Phoenix Temple.

Amazing talk to read-The challenge to become

No comments:

Post a Comment