Saturday, November 15, 2014

Forgiveness

  Please watch this video  NOW. This is the most uplifting and possibly the most Christlike example I have EVER seen!


Forgiveness happens in ourselves.  No matter how bad someone hurts you, we are commanded to Forgive ALL men.

Wherefore, I say unto you, that ye ought to forgive one another; for he that forgiveth not his brother his trespasses standeth condemned before the Lord; for there remaineth in him the greater sin."

“I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men.
“And ye ought to say in your hearts—let God judge between me and thee, and reward thee according to thy deeds.” (D&C 64:8–11.)

Even Christ himself cried out on the cross where he was being hanged and murdered innocently, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.” (Luke 23:34.) 
Never lose faith


It may take time and much effort but our goal must be to reach the point where we do not hold grudges, we love and see people as Christ sees them, and we forgive all men, no matter the offense. God will be the judge not us. 

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
“But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” (Matt. 6:14–15.)
Blame keeps wounds open. Only forgiveness heals. ~Thomas S Monson~ by Chocolate on my Cranium #LDSConf

No comments:

Post a Comment